TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. It is agreed that Bohemians and eBohemians.com is an online furniture and antique retailer, selling goods to consumers and that all items are being sold in as-is condition with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. Bohemians makes every effort to accurately describe and photograph any and all items to the best of their ability. It is suggested that buyer make all inquiries and questions prior to committing to an online purchase. All items are available for preview and inspection at our showroom and all potential buyers are invited to come view and inspect prior to making final purchase. Buyers are welcome to hire or have their own third party make inspections of items prior to committing if they do desire.
2. The buyer, whether acting as principal, agent, officer or director of a company or otherwise, in any capacity whatsoever, and the company he represents, both jointly and severally agrees to indemnify and save harmless Bohemians and its officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys and its consignors, from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, damages, costs, and losses of any nature, including injury and death, arising from the purchase or use of any items.
3. Specifically, but without limitation, Bohemians makes no representation or warranty that any of the lots conform to any standard in respect of safety, pollution or hazardous material, or fit for any particular purpose. Bohemians, sellers, or any member of their staff make no guarantee as to the authenticity, of any particular age, year of manufacture, model, make, mileage, hours, condition, or defect of any lot or item being sold. Buyers are encouraged to make their own physical inspection and rely solely on that inspection before purchasing. Failure to inspect does not negate that buyers responsibility in the act of online purchases.
4. Purchaser is responsible for all shipping and delivery charges for all items purchased. Bohemians and its employees make no recommendations as to any carrier or delivery companies. Purchasers are welcome to use any licensed carrier of their choice providing they provide Bohemians with a Bill of Lading, condition report and are insured and authorized to carry such goods. Any refunds, either cash or credit, shall be for the purchase price only; shipping costs excluded. All shipping is at the expense of the buyer and shall be paid directly to appropriate shipping company.
5. Bohemians and its employees will not be held liable for any damage, loss or delays caused by any shipping carrier or agent.
6. State and local sales tax will be assessed and collected on all purchases unless legal exemption documentation is provided at the time of sale.
7. Purchaser shall not be entitled to remove any item from the showroom facility until all his purchases are paid for in full including all applicable goods, rendered services, sales or use taxes. Purchaser is responsible for insuring his purchases immediately. Bohemians shall not be responsible for loss, damage, or theft of any purchase.
8. Bohemians shall not be held liable or at fault for any workmanship, improvements or adaptions performed on items. This includes but is not limited to upholstery work, refinishing, lighting, alterations and touch-up that is done.
9. In the event of damage or loss, Bohemians will provide whatever documentation is necessary to help buyer receive insurance or reimbursement from shipping company.
10. Bohemians will allow for the return of any purchase within 14 days of payment for any reason and without prior approval. Purchaser just needs to contact Bohemians within 14 days of purchase. Bohemians must receive the returned items in the condition it was in when it left our premises and will inspect all Returns before refunds are processed. All returns are subject to a 15 % restocking fee. Shipping and delivery fees will not be refunded and additional fees will apply for return shipping.
11. Any purchased items that are paid for, but not picked up within 6 months of purchase will be resold and any monies received forfeited (unless prior arrangements have been made). We will gladly store and hold items for up to 30 days at no charge, after that a $45 for each month charge will be applied. This balance will need to be paid in order for any item to be removed from the premises.
12. Bohemians wants all of its customers to be satisfied with their purchases. We will do what we can to make your online purchase a positive experience and look forward to having you as a satisfied repeat customer. Always feel free to call or email any questions to one of our experienced staff.
These terms, and any dispute arising from the use of this site, will be governed by Franklin County, Pennsylvania without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
Bohemians makes every attempt to help you make a great purchase decision the first time. Please feel free to call us, email us or request more photos or dimensions. Of course, we are also open to the public and encourage you to view your items if you have any further reservations. We’d be happy to assist you in any way we can to help you make a furniture or antique investment decision.
We stand by an “All Sales Final Policy.” Nearly each of our items is unique and only available as a singular item. We do not offer returns or exchanges. We thank you for your understanding on these policies.
Feedback And Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Bohemians llc shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The terms and conditions for this web site are subject to change without notice.
© 2012-2018 Bohemian’s All rights reserved.
Bohemian’s, 11068 Buchanan Trail East
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania 17268 U.S.A
Updated by The Bohemians on April 30, 2018.